Foam is the core material used in the furniture industry. Foams are created using diverse polyurethanes depending upon the color, rigidity, softness and flexibility needed in them. We have been one of the largest suppliers of polyurethane raw material to foam manufacturers who contribute the most needed raw material ‘foam’ to the final furniture factories.
We continuously strive towards sourcing and delivering the best chemicals, as we understand the impact it has on the products purchased. Our mission is to act as a catalyst for high quality and durable furniture products. Get in touch with our team for the best supply of specialty chemicals.
Following are the Applications:
- Urethane Additives – Urethane Additives are essential ingredients in Polyurethane formulations used to meet customers’ specialized processing and performance needs like density, viscosity, texture etc. They include a comprehensive line of silicones, catalysts and process modifiers for polyurethane foam production from world class brands.
- Anti-Microbial – An antimicrobial is an agent that kills microorganisms or stops their growth. Can be used in Furniture, Car Seats, Mattresses, Fabrics etc.
- Tolune Diisocyanate (TDI) – Principal component required in the manufacture of polyurethane foams.
- Water-based Adhesives – Made from a combination of water, polymers, and additives, water based adhesives are ideal for porous or non-porous substrates. These adhesives may be formulated as solutions or powders and are activated as the water evaporates or is absorbed by the substrate.
- Flame retardants – Primarily used in Flexible Polyurethane foams with applications in furniture, seats, clothing or fabric, building materials etc. Flame retardant additives react with the burning polymer in the vapor phase disrupting, at a molecular level, the production of free radicals and shuts down the combustion process.
- Paper – Paper is extensively used in the production of flexible Polyurethane foam. It is an optimised solution that combine a strong base material with a special polymer layer which is tailor-made for the foam industry.