Water Repellent (Water Rakshak™)
Water Rakshak™ is an aqueous emulsion based on silane/siloxanes. It is almost free of volatile organic components and is used to impart water-repelling impregnation to absorbent mineral building materials.
Water Rakshak™ supplies a 30% concentration of the active ingredient in water. It is best for manufacturing formulations with a lower concentration of an active ingredient in water.
- Water vapour permeable. Water repellency. No formation of a sticky silicone film. High reduction of water absorption
- Its high water repellent effect and good penetration help absorb mineral building materials
Water Rakshak™ Applications
- Various kinds of concrete, Mineral plasters and Cement fibre-boards
- Sand-lime brickwork, Mineral-based natural and artificial stone
- Cement mortar, Masonry Tile, plaster and all kinds of wall and sloping roof can be penetrated the water
- Mineral plasters
- Cement fiber-boards
- Sand-lime brickwork
- Mineral-based natural and artificial stone
- Cement mortar
- Plaster and all kinds of wall and sloping roof